Registered Electrical Contractor (REC) 1
- Mon 18th Feb 2019, 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- 77 St Georges Rd, Preston VIC 3072
- 03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 32
- General feel of small business in the market place.
- Business structure and OHS
- Business planning, understanding business plans and cash projections
- Business planning and Manpower planning, Legal aspect of being an REC. Understanding the concepts of tenders.
- Marketing and developing marketing plans
- Accounting, Accounting structures
- Accounting records Business plans and cash flows
- Tax and Introduction to GST. Completing Business Activity Statement
- Topics covered will provide you with the knowledge and skills to ensure regulatory, technical, and occupational and workplace relations requirements are met in conducting a contracting business.
- Statement of Results with the following State accredited unit will be issued:
- VU21527 – Conduct an electrical contracting business
No concession or government funding applies
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site